- Registered Nurses (m/f) with 3 year degree/diploma
International Nurses Program
- 3 year diploma or degree in nursing
- “B2” German language certificate
- International Nursing Diploma: A 3 year International Nursing Degree has to be transferred in order to be officially acknowledged in Germany. This process may take several months but we will assist you with it. Firstly, all your paperwork has to be translated by a certified translation provider. After receiving the certified translations, we will then submit everything to the appropriate governmental office which will process the information and will eventually accredit your degree or come back to you with a list of requirements that are needed in order to qualify for accreditation.
- Language Certificate: If you don’t yet have the B2 German language certificate, you can start out with our in-house language program, combining work experience and language training. The better your German language abilities get, the more qualified tasks we can give you at work.
*** PLEASE CHECK WITH US ABOUT AVAILABLE LANGUAGE CLASSES! DEPENDING ON APPLICATIONS WE MIGHT NOT ALWAYS OFFER THE FULL RANGE FROM A1-B2 LEVEL CLASSES! ***
- Continuing Education: As part of the “Gut Retzen Staff”, you can take advantage of all the free seminars, workshops, and educational classes that we offer to our employees in order to continually improve their skills as part of our continued education concept.
- Work, Housing, Pay & Benefits: In addition to all this we offer very flexible work models, different housing options, excellent pay and many more benefits.
We are looking forward to receiving your application:
Gut Retzen Therapie & Pflege GmbH
c/o Christine Körbel
OT Süstedt / Retzen 5-7
Tel. +49(0) 42 40 / 93 00 93